Tourist Information Centre
For information or advice visit the Winchcombe Tourist Information Centre situated on the junction of North Street and High Street. Please note this has temporarily re-located to the Library next to Back Lane car park.
Tel: 01242 602925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st April to 31st October
Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm and Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- 1st November to 31st March
open weekends – Saturday & Sunday 11:00am – 3:00pm
The helpful staff can advise you on:
- Winchcombe and its attractions, walking and cycling
- Local maps and publications
- Public transport information & timetables
- Local and national accommodation bookings
- Where to eat information, local theatre and events information
- Information on places to visit & what to do in and around Gloucestershire
- Plus a range of souvenirs, postcards and stamps