Tourist Information Centre – currently closed until further notice
For information or advice visit the Winchcombe Tourist Information Centre situated on the junction of North Street and High Street. Please note this has temporarily re-located to the Library next to Back Lane car park.
Tel: 01242 602925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st April to 31st October
Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm and Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- 1st November to 31st March
open weekends – Saturday & Sunday 11:00am – 3:00pm
The helpful staff can advise you on:
- Winchcombe and its attractions, walking and cycling
- Local maps and publications
- Public transport information & timetables
- Local and national accommodation bookings
- Where to eat information, local theatre and events information
- Information on places to visit & what to do in and around Gloucestershire
- Plus a range of souvenirs, postcards and stamps